Recipe: Cold Serve Lemonade Roselle and Ginger Tea
Updated: Aug 30, 2019
That's right! It's time to serf the heat properly.
Everybody loves the sun and climate. But it's getting hotter every year.
Let's turn immersé tea, the best hot drink for urban people, into cold serves for this summer!
Pre-Prepare for 1 Serving
1 teabag, immersé - Morning Booster
1 cup, Fresh water
1 tsp, Brown Sugar
Ice cubes (optional)
1. Prepare teabag into a cup
2. Pour boiled water (100ºC) into the cup
3. immerse for 4.51 minute (this tea brew timing app will help) . Gently knead the teabag from time to time, to stimulate the favor
4. When the time is up, remove the teabag
5. Dissolve brown sugar in the tea
6. Leave until the tea cooler, chill in the fridge
7. After remove from the fridge, squeeze the lemon in, stir well
8. Pour in your serving cup, decor, and enjoy ;)
Feel free to use lime as per your preference.